"A Clean Bill of Wealth: Episode IV" by Stephen Pierce

Thursday, March 22, 2007

How do you find the first 3 episodes of "A Clean Bill of Wealth" so far? Has it benefitted you one way or another? I certainly hope it has. Here's the 4th episode:



I am not sure if Stephen's going to upload episode 5. If he does, I'll definitely post it in my blog (so keep a watch out for it).

You've watched the videos. Now is the time for you to get up and take some action. Seriously speaking, these videos are worth nothing to you if you do not apply whatever you've learnt from the videos. It will just be like going to the cinema and catch a movie, have a great laugh, walk out and the next day, you forget everything.

I strongly urge you to do a write out on your action plan today.... and start to plan your path to success. If people like Stephen Pierce can do it, so can YOU! :)

To your success
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 9:37 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment