Success Story of Ewen Chia

Monday, April 30, 2007

First and foremost, I would like to sincerely apologise for not updating the blog for like... the past 2 weeks or so... or even more than that. I've been terribly busy lately with Internet Marketing - testing out the different ways to sell on the Internet (I will be talking more on that in my next blog entries). I know that's not an excuse, so I will try my utmost best to post at least 1 entry every week from now on...

Today, I want to share with all an article I read on "The Sunday Times" yesterday (29 April 2007). For those who are not from Singapore, "The Sunday Times" is a local newspaper. The article is on Singapore's very own Internet Millionaire - Ewen Chia. Most of you, especially if you are an Internet Marketer, would have heard of him. He's the creator of Secret Affiliate Weapon, Autopilot Pilots and more recently, Affiliate of the Month.

To read the article, please click on the small article below (For those of you who like to save a copy of the article onto your computer, you're most welcomed to do so. Simply right-click on the small article below and select "Save Target As"):



My thoughts after reading the article is this - Ewen is no different from us, a normal human being. Maybe the only difference between him and us is this - he has started off Internet Marketing earlier. That's perhaps the only difference. If Ewen can do it, so can you.

Let me have your thoughts after reading this article.

Cheers
Jun Yuan LIM

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 3:02 PM  

2 comments:

To juggle between a full-time job and a home business is no easy task. Hopefully, i can be like Ewen some day.

Anonymous said...
May 2, 2007 at 9:58 PM  

Yes, I totally agree with you its not easy. Its the same as setting up a brick and mortar business - quite alot of time is required to set up an online business as well.

I'm sure all of us can be like Ewen. He is no different from us. The only difference is that he went into Internet Marketing earlier than us. That's about it.

There's still lots of untapped niches on the Internet. So there's lots of chance for us... Let's work towards our aim to be like Ewen! :)

Cheers!
Jun Yuan Lim

P.S.: I strongly believe that succeeding in Internet Marketing is not a one-man effort. Maybe we can work together and see if we can work something out. Afterall, two brains work much better than one, don't you think?

Jun Yuan LIM said...
May 2, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment