EmailCashPro In The Papers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For those of you who have been reading my blog regularly, you would have read about this post where I introduced EmailCashPro, a program where you'll get paid for reading emails. Introduce your friends to sign up under you, and you'll also get a portion of their earnings as commission! Irregardless of which country you are from, this program is free to sign up and you can request for payment once your earning reaches $11.

On 22 April, EmailCashPro was featured in Singapore's leading newspaper - The Sunday Times. Following the article, EmailCashPro received over 2000 new membership applications. Click on the following article to read it in more detail:

EmailCashPro Featured In Singapore's Leading Newspaper - The Sunday Times

Click here to sign up as a member of EmailCashPro today, if you have not already done so. (I've created a step-by-step illustration guide on how to read emails in EmailCashPro and get paid - Click here for it).

If you have any questions with regard to EmailCashPro, please let me know, and I'll do my best to help. :)

To Your Success
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 10:27 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment