Internet Marketing Terms Explained

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Have you been scratching your head wondering what terms like PPC, PPL, CTR, CPC, etc. means? I think all newbies will have the same problem (I encounter the same problem as well when I first started off with Internet Marketing).

I would like to share with you a site that contains a list of Internet Marketing terms, along with their meaning, arranged alphabetically. The following is a screenshot of the site:

List of Internet Marketing Terms Explained

To access the site, please click here.

If there are any Internet Marketing terms you are not sure of and you can't find in the web above, do let me know and I'll personally explain them to you.

Talk to you soon!

Yours Sincerely
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 1:19 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment