Paid Surveys - Money Spinner or Scam?

Friday, June 1, 2007

My topic for today is about Paid Surveys. Does paid survey programs make you lots of money or are they just pure scam?

I'm sure you've come across sites where people tell you how much they are making from paid surveys, how much they are enjoying life now from the money made from paid surveys, etc. You get excited and continue reading... When you reach the bottom of these pages, you'll see a link telling you to sign up for these paid survey programs (where you have to pay somewhere around US$40, or even more), and start making money immediately from participating in surveys.

The thought of being able to make big money from surveys (and also the fact that there's some 60-day money back guarantee) made me sign up for one of the highly recommended paid survey programs (I can't reveal the name of the site for privacy purposes). I paid about $40 registration fee to sign up as a member.

Upon signing up, an email was sent to me with a generic user ID and password where I can access the member's page. I've made a screen capture of one of the member's page, as follows:

Paid Surveys - Money Spinner or Scam?

In the above screenshot, you see a list of paid survey sites you can join and start making money. Upon clicking on each of these sites, the survey company's page will be loaded in a new Window where you can sign up. Payment of fees will be made by the individual survey companies.

The following is another screenshot of the paid survey member page site that I've paid to sign up:

Paid Surveys - Money Spinner or Scam?

You can also get paid to shop, read emails, or drive. Each of this link contains a list of sites where you can sign up and make money.

I'm not saying that these paid sites are scams - BUT, there actually NO NEED to pay to get these list of paid survey sites!! - Simply go to Google.com and type in "free paid surveys" and you'll see the following:

List of Free Paid Survey Sites in Google.com

In the above screenshot, you'll see a list of free paid survey sites where you can join and start making money - and the best part is, these free paid survey sites are EXACTLY what you'll see in the paid survey program that I've paid!

I asked for a refund immediately - less than 24 hours after I've signed up... I sent an email to both Clickbank, as well as to the vendor. The vendor didn't respond to my request, but Clickbank did, and I got my refund back the following day.

My advice for you is - DO NOT sign up for these paid survey programs. They are not worth your money at all. If you like to make money from surveys, just go to Google.com and type in "free paid surveys", "free paid emails", "free paid shopping", etc., and you'll get lots of sites where you can site up for FREE and start making money.

Any thoughts? Please let me know. :)

Yours Sincerely
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 9:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment