Monetizing Your Website - Have You Done So?

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I love reading blogs - especially personal blogs. Whenever I'm free, I'll go "blog hunting" and read friends blogs or search around for interesting blogs.

One thing I've noticed when I visit blogs is that very few of them actually monetize their blogs - do you know something? Even if the blog you own is a personal blog, you too can make money from it. Let me give you an example - let's say your blog entry today is about a movie you've watched (for example - Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix). You comment on how good this movie is, the interesting scenes, etc. You can monetize that particular entry by having products relating to Harry Potter (such as Harry Potter books from Amazon.com, Harry Potter merchandise from ebay, so on and so forth) for sale. The way you can make money is this - whenever people click on these links and make a purchase, you'll get a commission. It's as simple as that!

Want to know other ways to monetize your blog? See the video below from Joel Comm, the Adsense expert (be sure to watch the video, because there's something for you FREE at the end of the video):



Hope the video and my post today will give you a good idea how to make money from your personal blog or website. It doesn't matter whether you are 18 or 80 - as long you have a website or personal blog up and running, you can start making some extra money for yourself today! (Caution: you can really make BIG money if you follow the steps Joel highlighted in the video above) :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me an email at ljunyuan@msn.com or leave a comment in my blog. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

To your success,
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 3:31 PM  

2 comments:

Nice tips you have there.

I'm sure you are making money online from affiliate marketing.You don't want to miss this biggest sales ever! The BIGGEST BARGAIN can find onlilne! 100 products worth over USD5,645 for just the price of $37 in the next 40 hours. It comes with Master Resell Rights too!

You seriously have to check this out :

http://www.crispnetworks.com/recommends/biggestsales/

I promise you will not waste your time taking a look at it even though you might not buy. Click the link above NOW!

Anonymous said...
July 26, 2007 at 1:45 AM  

Hi Tommy

First and foremost, I'll like to thank you for visiting my blog, your wonderful comments about my blog post and the product you've shared with me.

I've taken a look at it - 100 products for sale at $47. I have some of the products listed. Looks interesting - Looking at the product page, here's some comments I have about this product. I think this product lack testimonials (people, when they want to buy, want to know what others think about the product). Also there's no money back guarantee and a solid reason why they should buy and how these products would benefit them (its quite difficult to ask someone to part with $47USD without giving them reasons why they must) Anyway, this is just my personal opinion about the sales page from first reading.

Did you purchase this product? If you have, may I know your thoughts about this product? Perhaps you'll like to share with my readers what you've learnt from these 100 products (if possible, maybe you can highlight 1 - 2 learnings that benefitted you the most, and how it benefitted you) - I truely believe the Internet is a very good learning medium, and we should share information whenever possible.

Thank you for your share once again, and your time to comment, and I'm looking forward to hear from you on your comments about this product. :)

Cheers!
Jun Yuan Lim

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 26, 2007 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment