Apologies for the No-Update

Monday, August 20, 2007

I would like to sincerely apologise to all of you for "disappearing" for 2 weeks - I was struck down by an eye infection for 2 weeks. It's very tough working with 1 eye and I'm happy to say that I've fully recovered. :) Right after I've recovered, I have got tonnes and tonnes of work to clear, and I've practically been working non-stop the past couple of days.

There's something I'll like to share with all of you today, and that is - there's an upcoming Internet Marketing seminar by Fabian Lim this coming Wednesday, 22 August 2007, at Sheraton Towers from 7.30pm - 9.30pm. (This seminar is FREE to attend). I've already signed up for the seminar, and will probably be attending his 2-day Internet Marketing Bootcamp which will be held on 13 - 14 October. Venue of the bootcamp as well as the price is unconfirmed (we'll only know on Wednesday during the seminar).

If you'll like to join me, click here to sign up for your seat.

If you like to attend Fabian's free Internet Marketing seminar this Wednesday (22 August) and would like to join me, let me know by leaving a comment in this entry or drop me an email. Perhaps we can even meet up for dinner or something before the seminar. :)

Hope to see you guys there this coming Wednesday (22nd August). Here's the details of the free Internet Marketing seminar once again:

Date: Wednesday, 22nd August
Place: Sheraton Towers, Singapore (opposite Newton MRT Station)
Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
Registration: Click here to register

To your success,
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 5:49 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment