More About “Think Rich, Grow Rich”

Monday, December 11, 2006

After uploading my “Welcome Message” post on 3 December, I have been trying to make some changes to the blog layout so that you’ll be able to navigate around the blog easily.

For those of you who have been waiting for my blog to be up for quite sometime, I apologise for the delay. This is the first time I’m creating a blog, so there are lots of skills I need to pick up along the way when creating it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my girlfriend for all her wonderful input and support to make this blog an even better one for all you readers.

Postings

I will be posting articles either once or twice every week. As the title of the blog “Think Rich, Grow Rich” suggests, I will be writing about how to change our mindset to think like millionaires (“Think Rich” part), and also about the different ways how we can make money on the Internet (“Grow Rich” part).

To get updated on the latest postings and events happening at “Think Rich, Grow Rich”, please provide me with your name and email address under the column “Receive Instant Notification on Updates”. Not to worry. Your contact details will remain private and confidential and you’ll only be receiving emails from me.

Active participation

In order to fully benefit from the articles I have posted, I would like to invite all of you to actively participate in my blog – especially on questions I will be bringing up for discussion. Alternatively, if you have any comments on any of the articles I have posted, you can bring them up for discussion. You can make use of the comments section (which can be found after every article), or my tagboard for discussion purposes. Engaging in discussions is one very good way to learn from each other.

Finally, if you have any general comments or suggestion (such as how to improve the layout of my blog, etc), feel free to drop me an email at ljunyuan@msn.com, or leave a message at my tagboard (don’t forget to leave your contact information so I can get in touch with you). I will DEFINITELY respond to your messages.


Articles to share ?

Last but not least, if you have come across any interesting articles and would like to share with everybody here at “Think Rich, Grow Rich”, send them, along with your name and email address, to me at ljunyuan@msn.com. I will review and post your article on my blog, along with your name (to credit you for the contributions).


I hope you’ll enjoy your stay at “Think Rich, Grow Rich”. Please bookmark this site (CTRL + D) and visit it regularly as I will constantly be uploading mouth-watering articles.

Talk to you soon ! =)

Best Wishes
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 9:14 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment