Best Business Ideas in 2006

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Just a short post to share with all of you what I've discovered today.

CoolBusinessIdeas.com has compiled a book on the best business ideas in 2006. Its a 145-page book containing some of the very best business concepts and ideas in 2006. Oh yes, for those of you who are asking how much the book cost, well, its free. =)

If you always wanted to start your own business, but have been scratching your head (until all your hair drops off) for a good idea to start off with, I would strongly recommend you to download this book. Its very graphical, easy to read and understand.

Here's a screenshot of one particular page in this fantastic book:



The book can be downloaded by clicking on the following link:

Download "2006's Best Business Ideas" Book

I'm not sure when will the website owner take down the book, so I'll like to strongly encourage you to download the book right away. I'm very sure you'll enjoy the book as much as I did.

Yours Sincerely
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 7:31 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment