Free Cash in Your Bank Account Every Month

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Yes, you got me right… Today I’m going to introduce to you a program that allows you to receive free cash every month. You do not have to pay any upfront cost, you do not have to set up a website to sell or promote products, you do not need to do any upfront reading beforehand to receive cash every month. In fact, you only need to spend 1 minute everyday in order to receive cash every month.

Show me the program

So what is this program I’m talking about? The program I’m talking about is called SgPoints. SgPoints is a program that pays you to visit websites. SgPoints is FREE for all to join, whether or not you are from the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, China, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, etc.



You must be thinking the program would require you to install some software into your computer and run it whenever you are surfing the Internet to earn money. The answer is no. You need not download anything to be able to earn money in SgPoints. Neither do you need to spend lots of time everyday to visit websites by this program to make money.

You only need to spend 1 minute everyday. Yes! Only 1 minute everyday, and you’ll be able to receive AT LEAST US$30 every month (Notice how I have highlighted the words “AT LEAST”). On top of that, SgPoints also has a referral program that allows you to earn a certain percentage of what your referrals earn. The more people you get to sign up under you, the more you’ll stand to earn.

When and how will I get paid?

You’ll earn in a form of points when you visit the websites in SgPoints. Once you have accumulated 3,000 points (you can earn approximately 100 points everyday. Therefore, you’ll be able to accumulate 3,000 points in 30 days – that’s about a month) you’ll be able to request for payment.

You can choose how you want SgPoints to pay you. SgPoints can pay you either through fund transfer to your bank account (for Singaporeans only), your PayPal account, your MoneyBookers account, or your E-Gold account. Money will be credited to your account on the 7th of every month.

Will SgPoints really pay me?

For those who want to see proof of payment, here you go. The following is a screenshot of me requesting for payment upon accumulating 3,008 points:



Once payment is processed and credited to your account (on the 7th of the month), they’ll drop you an email to notify you as follows:



Just to proof to you that money was indeed credited into my bank account (I’ve requested payment through fund transfer to my bank account), here’s a screenshot of my bank account page:



How to sign up?

To sign up, simply click here.

I have a step-by-step guide to teach you how you can navigate around SgPoints and make money. Click here for the guide.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email at ljunyuan@msn.com

I'm having second thoughts about signing up...

I’ve already proven to you that SgPoints works and pays. Now it is the time for you to take ACTION. Whatever I’ve said here is useless if you do not take any ACTION to sign up and start visiting websites to make money.

This is a ZERO investment program that guarantees you money every month. Whether or not you are a student, full/part time employee, homemaker, retiree, someone who wants to earn money on the Internet, you are most welcome to sign up. SgPoints is THE program for YOU.

Please do not procrestinate, click here to sign up now (If you like to make more than US$30 per month, get as many friends as possible to sign up under you).

To your success,
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 9:48 PM  

2 comments:

well done jun yuan,

Maybe I can exchange some pointer with you on making USD 30.00 per day?

How?

creat3cp said...
March 7, 2007 at 11:04 PM  

Hey Adwin

Thanks for your comments. =)

Sure thing no problem. Just drop me an email or give me a call...

Cheers!

Jun Yuan LIM said...
March 15, 2007 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment