"A Clean Bill of Wealth: Episode I" by Stephen Pierce

Monday, March 19, 2007

I finally got the time to sit down again to type a blog entry for you guys. I've been terribly busy the past couple of days setting up my affiliate marketing sites, trying to push some products out to market. Trust me, it was a very tiring process - doing all the research, and also whipping up a lead page. I shall not reveal how exactly I did it first, because I am not very sure myself I did it correctly. The only way I can judge whether I've done everything correctly is with sales. Yes... Once I managed to bring money in, I'll reveal to you guys how exactly I did everything - from research all the way to product selling.

So much about my Internet Marketing developments. Back to the topic for today.

During Stephen Pierce's seminar last Wednesday, he mentioned that one of the best ways to drive traffic to your site is through the use of videos. He showed us a video series he created, called "A Clean Bill of Wealth". Stephen has created a couple of episodes and I’ll be posting one episode on my blog everyday.

Here's Episode I of "A Clean Bill of Wealth" :



How do you find the video? Any comments? If you have any, please feel free to share them under the "Comments" section in this entry. Alternatively, if you have some private comments for me, you can always drop me an email at ljunyuan@msn.com.

Watch out for the 2nd Episode of "A Clean Bill of Wealth" tomorrow!

To your success.
Jun Yuan

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 3:02 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment