"A Clean Bill of Wealth: Episode II" by Stephen Pierce

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hey there... Its me again... Have you already watched Episode I of "A Clean Bill of Wealth"? Episode I really inspired me. Hope it has inspired you as well. Here's Episode II of "A Clean Bill of Wealth" for you today:



Watch out for Episode III tomorrow! =) If you have any thoughts about Episode II, please let me know by either posting your comments here or drop me an email at ljunyuan@msn.com. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Yours Sincerely
Jun Yuan


P.S. - Stephen has just uploaded Episode IV of "A Clean Bill of Wealth" today. Watch out for that one here in "Think Rich, Grow Rich" as I'm going to upload it for you in two days time. Meanwhile, enjoy the 1st 2 episodes.

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 9:58 AM  

2 comments:

WOW !! Episode II is enlightening. Procrastination is really a big hurdle to jump over.

larry
most_desired@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...
March 25, 2007 at 5:36 PM  

Hi Larry

Yes. Procrastination is really a NUMBER ONE killer to our ambitions, our dreams. People never really give their dreams a chance. Frankly speaking, I was also a victim of procrastination until recently, when I got exposed to all these videos. Stephen's really great. He got me out of this "Procrastination" drug (I call it drug because it is causing my slow death). I got out of it... and here I am! Fully into Internet Marketing. =)

I am fully into the world of Internet Marketing. In fact, I left my full time job just to go into Internet Marketing. Many people call me a fool... because they keep saying its all a scam, but I think otherwise. It is - in fact, an unventured market for us to make tonnes of money.

I am in the midst of changing this "Think Rich, Grow Rich" blog - with an all new user interface, even more postings on Internet Marketing. I will be going through step by step on how I went about making money on the Internet, the research I've done, as well as I'll be doing some program reviews. I'll be doing some video recordings as well on things like how to use Google Adwords, blogs, etc. It will be a big one, so do stay tuned and watch out for it. =)

Meanwhile, if you have anything to share, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for your comments on the blog. =)

Cheers!

Jun Yuan LIM said...
March 25, 2007 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment