INSTANT INTERNET BUSINESS! - FREE Seminar By Ewen Chia

Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's in the papers - in case you missed the advertisement, Ewen Chia is giving a FREE seminar on Instant Internet Business - How you can start your own Internet Business and make REAL Money online in less than 10 minutes from now!

It's a 2-hour session worth US$397, but you're going to get it for FREE! In this coming seminar, you're going to discover the following (itenary copied from news advertisement):

- How To Really Make Money On The Internet…Even If You Have Zero Technical Knowledge!
- The ONE Word That Will Stop Information Overload And Get You REAL Results Now!
- How To Easily Transform Your Internet Business Into A Long-Term Consistent Income Stream That Will Exceed Your Full-Time Income Quickly!
- How To Get Profitable Products To Sell Online Without Having To Create Them!
- How To “Work From Home” And Enjoy Real Financial Freedom With The Internet Once You Know These Secrets…It’s Far Easier Than You Think!
- How To Use FREE Resources On The Internet To Make Your Fortune Without Risk!
- 3 Super-Easy Techniques To Create An Unstoppable Frenzy Of “Buying Traffic” To Your Website Instantly!
- Why You Should Never Attend Another Internet Seminar Or Bootcamp Without First Coming To This Session…The Truth Will Really Shock You!

When is the seminar

This seminar will be held on on:

Session 1: Tuesday, 3rd July 2007 - 7.30pm - 9.30pm @ Hotel Furama City Centre (Chinatown MRT)

Session 2: Thursday, 5th July 2007 - 7.30pm - 9.30pm @ Sheraton Towers (Newton MRT)

How To Register?

SMS and send it to 9675 2060

Alternatively, you can call 6299 4677 to register.

You can also register online at http://www.iinternetbusiness.com. Here's the screenshot of the site:

Ewen Chia's Instant Internet Business

ARE YOU GOING??

For those who want to know whether or not I'll be going for the seminar - the answer is YES!! I'll be attending the seminar.

I'll be attending session 2 - that is, the session held on Thursday, 5th July 2007 from 7.30pm - 9.30pm @ Sheraton Towers (Newton MRT).

If you like to join me, please let me know - either by emailing me at ljunyuan@msn.com or leave a comment in this post. We can do a meet up and go together, while discussing about Internet Marketing stuff along the way! :)

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I really hope to see you there!

Cheers
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 8:43 AM  

15 comments:

Hi JY,

I might go for the tues session. Thanks for informing.

See you.

Adwin
AffiliatesLittleGuy.com

creat3cp said...
June 28, 2007 at 9:53 AM  

Hi Adwin

You're most welcome. :) If you do have some good stuff to share, feel free to let me know. I'll post it here for all.

Cheers!
Jun Yuan

Jun Yuan LIM said...
June 28, 2007 at 11:01 AM  

Hi Jun Yuan

My name is Julianto.
Thanks for putting this up.
I have registered for the tuesday session.

Please visit my blog if you are free, at www.julianto-cahyadi.blogspot.com
Feel free to leave any comments :)

Thanks Jun Yuan.

Regards,

Julianto
www.julianto-cahyadi.blogspot.com

July 1, 2007 at 6:18 PM  

Hi Julianto

First and foremost, I'll like to warmly welcome you to "Think Rich, Grow Rich". :) Hope you managed to find something useful in my blog.

As for my post on Ewen's seminar, you're most welcome! I strongly believe in information sharing - that's how we can learn. No point hugging information to oneself, right?

If there's anything you like to see addressed (such as any Internet Marketing stuff you like me to talk more about) in this blog, let me know. Afterall, the main reason why I created this blog is for you guys to benefit.

Cheers!
Jun Yuan

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM  

Hi Jun Yuan,

Thank you for your comment and thank you for visiting back my blog! :-)

It's always nice to know and meet someone that has similar goal in IM. Indeed, I've learnt quite a number of tips from your blog too.

Sure we could exchange blog links. I am happy to do so. I will put your blog link in my exchanged links section.

Thanks Jun Yuan
Hope to see you someday.

Regards,

Julianto
www.julianto-cahyadi.blogspot.com

July 2, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

Hi Julianto

Great to hear that you've learnt something from my web. If you have any questions, feel free to "bomb" me. :) I'll try my very best to answer.

Sure thing! Perhaps we can meet up someday. If you have the time, feel free to drop by, as I'll be updating it regularly with Internet Marketing tips and any upcoming free seminars.

We can even meet up someday to exchange pointers.

By the way, I've already added your site to my blog under "IM Sites". Thanks for the link exchange.

Cheers!
Jun Yuan Lim

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 2, 2007 at 11:50 AM  

Great Jun Yuan!

Thanks for your kind offer. I'll keep that in mind :)

Thank you too for the link exchanges. I'm honored to see my blog link in your blog. It will surely add some traffic :)

I have added your blog too: Think Rich Grow Rich, in my exchanged links section. I will change that category to be "Other Resources Links" or something like that soon.

Sure I will visit your blog every now and then! Thanks Jun Yuan :)

All the best and keep in touch.

Regards,

Julianto
www.julianto-cahyadi.blogspot.com

July 2, 2007 at 2:22 PM  

Hi Julianto

I've seen the link in your blog already. Thanks for that! Appreciate it. :)

All the best to you too, and yeah, do keep in touch! I'm always reachable either via this blog or email at ljunyuan@msn.com.

To Your Success,
Jun Yuan

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 2, 2007 at 3:38 PM  

Hi Jun Yuan,

No problem :)

However, I think you might have made a minor mistake when putting up the address of my blog link in your blog. It should be:
www.julianto-cahyadi.blogspot.com

You might want to check it out?!

Thanks Jun Yuan :)

July 2, 2007 at 11:00 PM  

Hey Buddy,

So sorry about it! I got it fixed up the minute I saw your email and now it's working (I've tested it like... at least 5 times) :) You can take a look...

Once again, my apologies for the error. Missed out on some HTML codes.

Regards
Jun Yuan Lim

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 3, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

Great!
Not a problem Jun Yuan :)
Thank you! :)

July 3, 2007 at 2:03 PM  

Jun Yuan, do you know what really happen with SGPoints?

Thank you..

July 4, 2007 at 5:50 PM  

Hi Julianto

You also signed up as a member of SgPoints? You're not the first to ask me this question - I should think it has closed down. I've sent them a couple of emails with regard to this but to no avail. Anyways I'll continue to check it out and let you know once I've any news regarding it ok?

Regards
Jun Yuan

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 4, 2007 at 6:01 PM  

Yes I signed up after I read your entries about that in the past. Ha ha.. too bad if it's really closed down. Anyway, thanks Jun Yuan! :)

July 6, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

Hey Julianto

You're most welcome. :) I did not receive any reply from them despite emailing them the past couple of days. I'm not surprised if it's already closed down.

Anyway how did you find Ewen's Instant Internet Business the other day? Did you sign up for his 1-day course? :) I did not sign up.

Regards
Jun Yuan Lim

Jun Yuan LIM said...
July 6, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment