Monetizing Your Web with Adsense

Sunday, June 24, 2007

For those of you who have decided / have already decided to create a web (either a blog or a website), the next question you'll probably ask is - "What sort of content should I create in my blog or website to maximize my earnings with Adsense?" or "How do I structure my web to maximize my earnings with Adsense"? I've got a video here from Joel Comm (the #1 Adsense Expert), that answers your questions about monetizing using Adsense - Enjoy the video:

I somehow can't seem to get this video up on my site - here's the link you can click on to view the video (Click here for the video)

For those of you who already have a blog / website that have lots of content, but have yet to place Adsense in it and start monetizing, its time to do so!

Any questions? Don't be shy - feel free to post it here and I'll be happy to answer them. :)

Have a great weekend!

To your success,
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 11:01 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment