Which One To Focus?

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

There are lots of high-quality products available on the Internet on Internet Marketing today - tonnes and tonnes of new ebooks coming out everyday talking about things like having a good squeeze page, optimize your site for search engines, PLR (Private Label Rights) articles, etc. Not forgetting the tonnes of teleseminars, mp3s, videos that are also readily available online about these topics.

Surely you can't focus on everything. I can't focus on everything either. So which one to focus on?

I'll like to show you a short video from Joel Comm, who has answered this exact question coming from one of his subscribers - take a listen:



I totally agree with what Joel has said - pick one topic, and focus on one till you succeed. Previously, I also made the same mistake trying to grab as many thing as I can on all the topics on Internet Marketing, but failed miserably. Trust me on that. I failed BIG TIME! Now that I'm focusing on one topic at a time, I'm beginning to see some results - not great results as you think I would have achieved, but significant improvements. :)

Hope this video helps. Good luck!

To Your Success,
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 4:15 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment