Future of Google Adsense

Thursday, July 12, 2007

For those of you who are monetizing your web with Google Adsense, here's a video you'll like to watch, where Joel Comm, the Adsense expert, talks about the future of Google Adsense, and how this will affect you:



My thoughts? I could not have agreed more with what Joel has said. Content is king. The more content-rich website you have, the higher you'll be ranked on the Google search engine in the organic listings (organic listings are sites listed on the left-hand site in a Google search page. You need not pay a single cent to get to the number one spot). The higher you're ranked on the Google search engine, the easier it will be for people who are searching for information on a subject which you have a website about, to find and visit your website. With more people visiting your site, the chances of them clicking on your Google Adsense advertisements after reading your articles is much higher, and thereby bringing you cash - from Google Adsense. Simple, isn't it?

I also could not have agreed more with what Joel said about "picking a topic you are interested in". This cannot be more true - if you were to create a website on something you are passionate about, you'll find it easier to write articles on it, and, in return, money will come in from your content-based websites.

That's purely my personal opinion. What's yours? I'll like to hear from you. Drop me a message in my comment column and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Oh, one more thing - for those of you who have questions on any aspect of Internet Marketing (be it Google Adsense, Google Adwords, choosing the products to sell, etc.), feel free to let me know as well. I'll do whatever I can to help you out. :)

To your success,
Jun Yuan Lim

Posted by Jun Yuan LIM at 5:03 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment